What is the new rank for?

Options
2»

Answers

• Lynnie_Henderson
    Lynnie_Henderson Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

This is a new feature that we are currently testing!

For each level you play, the points will help you to rank up, and for each rank it's possible you will win a reward.

As this is a new feature, things might change so if you have any further questions, let me know!

Kind regards,

Johnny

Even if I have less than 5, they are lost. Do not like!
  • Wendy_Oxford
    Wendy_Oxford Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same here. I also completed 31 levels last week and only ranked up 1. My friend completed 14 levels and ranked up 10!

• Jim_Piere
    Jim_Piere Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I too get +5 lives, don't know if it shows.  Ranked 16.  I don't think it means a darn thing!  I would rather be ranked #1!  LOL

• Susan_Gutmann
    Susan_Gutmann Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ranking has given me 5 lives each time I ranked up and currently on rank 43 it is just a kind of gimmick like a marker of progress that they can link rewards to but I just like playing the game so it is not a problem so far

• Coco-12
    Coco-12 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've ranked up 25 times and it's gotten me nothing.

I am at rank 36 and I have never received the 5 lives.
  • David_Parker
    David_Parker Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

its not a rank,     its just a number.     Rank is the relative position, value, worth, complexity, power, importance, authority, level, etc. of a person or object within a ranking.    As it only says a number, and does not show you the highest value achieved,   it is a number  with the word rank attached.    kinda like the pig thing that says its filled, instead of full.   I dont think lEnglish is a primary language at king, hence the really weird wording for things like this

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?