Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I'd like to delete my facebook data and progress in the game Candy Crush Saga. How is the correct way to delete and restart?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @kashav and welcome to the King Community! π
If you want to start over from level 1, please check this post:
Feel free to create a new post other than this one from 2017
Hi
I wish to delete my candy Crush progress from my Facebook account and start from beginning.
Please help me with the same
Hi Akash Dhage,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Akash Dhage,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team