⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Connecting king.com account with FB account?

Options
124»

Answers

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Ricky_Sth a warm welcome to you. Yes it’s possible and also if your candy game is already connected with your Facebook acc, it’s an auto connection link to the community as well ... enjoy crushing 🍬🥂

• lucaszhang0714
    lucaszhang0714 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

Can you help sync my king account with facebook? My game ID on facebook is 12097176222 and my King account is lucaszhang0714@gmail.com on both Facebook and King accounts. I have a problem resetting it by myself.

• pahwasanjaykumar
    Options

I previously logged in with Facebook account and now I want to log in into king account please help me

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hello everyone and welcome, log in using your King account username and password. In the top-right corner, click "Settings" Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync" Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

• zazzy13
    zazzy13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Bonjour,

Sur la post 10 de ce fil, je vois qu'un gestionnaire à fait un manip pour un joueur. Mon compte Facebook à été bloqué et je voudrais synchroniser mon compte king avec mon nouveau compte Facebook, comment faire? On me dit que j'ai déjà synchroniser mon compte... J'ai dépassé les 3000 niveaux et pas envie de tous perdre 😢

Merci pour votre aide.

• chloem2108
    chloem2108 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hey I'm having the same issue. I'm getting no option to connect to Facebook and can't figure out why or how to do it. It also says Ive already synced my progress thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?