Candy Crush 2733

Options
Nick_Pivot
Nick_Pivot Posts: 1 Newbie

Here we go again... Number of moves down to 13 with extra blocks to break. 

The rules, number of moves, designs seems to be changing all the time.

Ok we now everyone's got to earn a crust but this is seriously getting VERY unethical and disrespectful for your loyal customers. Please stop changing the format, hence make it IMPOSSIBLE for players to clear levels. ps: Send me a video of that level CLEARED with only 13 moves and current format and I will dress as the Queen of England if I must. NOT impressed again. When will this stop? 

Answers

• Deanna_Briner
    Deanna_Briner Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Totally agree. I've been looking for any video of someone clearing this with no boosters and can't find it

• Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    Options
    Just another example of unethical, disreputable and underhand behaviour from King. May they all drown horribly in their own greed. 

You know, I see a level like this one and just laugh - it is so pathetic to think that King consider such levels entertaining or fun. Just a money-grabbing scam of a level. It's so transparent. 

I have an idea - reduce it to 3 moves, and save everyone the bother of even trying. Let us all go and do something a lot more worthwhile instead of bothering with this tedious garbage.

You think this is possible with 13 moves? I tell you what - it is also possible to toss a coin 50 times and see it land on heads every time. Come back to me when you have sat there trying for days, bored out of your tiny minds, doing the same thing over and over and over and over. When you get stuck, I will sell you a booster that cancels any spin that lands on tails. My coin game will be just as much fun as this dross you keep producing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?