We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Customer service

Karen123
Karen123 Posts: 126 Level 3

Still no response from King about challenges that you can't play.

question posted over 3 weeks ago

awful customer service.

if players have concerns they need to be addressed

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Karen123,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Karen123,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Ucellino24
    Ucellino24 Posts: 1 Newbie

Already few times lost my gold. There has to be a second question to make it clear that you're going to spend gold,now it's too easy to press it by mistake.

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

@Ucellino24 I completely agree!

This idea was actually proposed a while ago here https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/266469/confirming-before-spending-gold-bars#latest, so if u haven't voted yet, please do. :)

@Karen123 as @Tony_Mc said, some events and features are only available for a few randomly selected players, so that issues are caught early and hinder less players. I think this community is actually pretty fast in helping detect these issues so that the events and special features are glitch free before releasing them to everyone. :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?