Why is the game not allowing words correctly spelled after update

Options
2»

Answers

• Rachi_Cwee
    Rachi_Cwee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello ! Same problème in France! We can't Play anymore To alphabetty saga... please fix this problem... I can't stop crying and walking all around my house praying god To help you To find a way To fix it... I need To sleep and feed myself and my kids too of course... I can see words but I can't Play... If you need me To sell my too  daughters To help you, pleaseask... my ebay account does work! Thank u...

Rachie from France

• JanL
    JanL Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I just checked for updates & there was one available. Once it downloaded the problem was solved

Where do I find alphabetty updates?
  • Lady.Val
    Lady.Val Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi... I've the same issue . I play  through ( samsung) tablet in Dutch, Can't add the words after selecting ( the tiles stay blue) if I wait for 'king' to give me a suggestion , which is green  lighted, I can't either as it turns blue when I select the same tiles in the same way. So please a helping hand from some techs in this bug is desperately needed. 

• Andrea-14
    Andrea-14 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

You need to do a new update, manually. It will fix it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?