Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I tried to purchase the 60 gold bars in my Piggy Bank and received an error "Oops...Something Went Wrong". I did not receive my gold bars and now my Piggy Bank is empty. How do I get my gold bars?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Jen-20 said: I tried to purchase the 60 gold bars in my Piggy Bank and received an error "Oops...Something Went Wrong". I did not receive my gold bars and now my Piggy Bank is empty. How do I get my gold bars?
Thank you you to😇😉😁😀😊☺😂😃😄😅😆 Hi Jen,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Jen,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team