Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on my desktop in Facebook.I'm on level 939 and have been playing every morning for a few years. This morning I actually WON the jackpot on the wheel for the first time. but got nothing awarded. Why? My email address is georgeyoungapts@gmail.com an My ID number is ID: 2111858113I
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Elsa
@George I am very sorry about this and I have now added some goodies to your account :-)
Hi George, I am going to elevate this to a King Admin who will respond to you here. Just give her a bit of time because they are backed up with issues.
Yes, I still have this question/issue!!!
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?