Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The old device will not power up any more. Bought a new device. The original progress device was created using a gmail address, and the fresh install on the new device appears to be facebook only. How do I transfer progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @chewshungkok🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Do you need help with saving your account?
OR did you lose the game progress and need to restore it? Can you please explain a bit more, so that I can assist you properly?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫
how to I can setup back mybm account
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please see post below as this will explain this issue to you, but basically a new feature called candy connections being added to the game
I already followed the instructions provided previously and everything transferred over except the leaderboard. This is very frustrating as I had gotten so many items on my Leaderboard, and now all that has to be built from scratch. Can someone tell me how to transfer the Leaderboard as well?
Hi Hassan Ben Sober, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Have you been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. If you haven't then it's very easy to lose your progress. Please write me back here and I can try to elevate it to a King Admin for further help but please, please, please in the future play through Facebook or the Kingdom.