Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the past 2 days I have lost several boosters and lives as every time I start the level it crashes and the orange screen comes up asking you to wait. However it never corrects itself and if you refresh you have lost your life,booster and progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Amanda, sorry for the delay in responding and I thank you very much for posting here on King Care. Are you still having this problem? If so, please write us back and I will try to help you resolve this?
Have you ever played the sugar drop challenge? You can collect about 13 free boosters every 8 hours. You'd be surprised how fast you can accumulate them. Here is a link to learn more about this:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
and if you want some of the best levels to play the sugar drop challenge check this out:
http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Sugar%20drop%20challenge