Is there a way to create golden/silver tiles (as we can create crowns with 4-letters word) ?

Options
Jello_d'Evian
Jello_d'Evian Posts: 26 Level 2

Hi, i'm just asking about this, because i had to use 9 gold bars

(i mean, i bought the booster which gives you three times "+5 moves")

for LEVEL 142,in order to have 3 stars on it and keep the hope to improve my early artefact mouses,

by having all 3-stars on each level of those older chapters

(i finished level 640 a while ago now -STILL WAITING FOR A *NICE* NEXT BATCH, WITH NEW ORIGINAL STUFF -LEVEL GOALS AND SPECIAL TILES- btw, please, dear KING team,if you can hear me and all of US, words lovers !)

well, while waiting, i'm trying to get 3 stars on each older levels/chapters

i read on another thread that for LEVEL 142, you had to make approximatively 30k points,

but even with dozens of attempts with the "vampire mouse" (5 golden tiles at start),

i could not achieve more than 24-25k

even with doing my best to make words combining multiple big-points letters (J K Qu W X Y Z etc ...) *AND* multiple golden tiles in the same turn

(as, with EACH golden tile used in the word are multiplying, you can make great points in one single round ...)

let's not forget the silver ones of course, which, if combined too on big letters, can make your phone explode :)

but, the trouble is ... those GOLDEN tiles are then gone forever, and very rarely reappear (one appearing sometimes, very randomly)

and even with the 5 provided by the vampire mouse, and well used, it's damn impossible !

the level in itself is pretty easy (it's doable with one word per round from the start, i think) but,

even if you have lots of rounds left, they sadly barely make any additional points :-(

---------------

well, i don't care that much having to pay a tiny little amount some times,

as it's a great game which gave me hundreds and hundreds hours of fun,

so i think this money is well deserved,

after all ...

but when something is REALLY IMPOSSIBLE,

that's not fair from you, you must admit it, KING :(

golden bars should be used only when you KNOW it's POSSIBLE, but you're too ANGRY and FED UP with this little additional round always missing after dozens of attempts :)

to have 3-stars on lvl 124 is IMPOSSIBLE, i'm sorry, or maybe i'm not aware of some little secret, so ...

let's to go back to my question !

Is it possible to re-generate GOLDEN, (or even SILVER tiles btw) , as we can do with the CROWNS ?

If someone knows the technique, or just knows if it is even doable,i'd be very interested and glad to read !

Many Thanks !

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good afternoon Jello, thank you for your post.

I quite agree, I don't think you should be forced into buying boosters for any other reason than to retain the tiny little piece of sanity you may have kept. Admittedly, Farm Heroes is my potion, and I blog so I adamantly refuse to use boosters....but play Paradise bay for relaxation and am happy to spend little bits in there to help me. As you said, for a free game its worth it, plus it pays the design studio which keeps the game going. 

The amount of times though I have taken a move and seen a better one afterwards. I could kick myself lol.

You're more of an expert than I am. I have played this, but a long time ago so I suspect its all changed and I was nowhere near the levels you are, so well done! But I do have a blog link here, it might be useful, it might not. But I think its worth a look at :)

• Jello_d'Evian
    Jello_d'Evian Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

hi, chicken slayer, sorry for the answering delay (6 weeks !)

i'm here sometimes for 2-3 days in a row, then i disappear ... and appear again, randomly :)

well, i always have some little fun time with King games, everyday :) kind of an addiction i would say !

and i agree with you that paying a few euros/dollars/whatever, once in a while of course, is no problem for dedicated players (i would even say that it's totally right for me, to pay for entertainment, remember that there are no f*ckin' ads)

but, HAVING TO PAY in order to have THREE STARS for a level, buying multiple additional turns to make the required points for 3 stars is a SCAM, sorry dear King team, you're great for sure, but i think it is not fair and it is a scam,

otherwise, just answer me something clear : e.g. PYRAMID saga : level 20 ! yes, number TWENTY, i'm in the beginning ! to have 3 stars, you have to buy, because, no way you can do 3 stars without multiple boosters, the cards that are left when you win the level -on the board and on the stack - give shitty little useless points)

actually, i connected today on the Kingdom today regarding questions about Pyramid Solitaire Saga (i don't know if this "saga" has ended or not, actually, but the gameplay is quite nice, when you forget about some atrocious gameplay things)

really enjoying the gameplay, but the times between lives re-generation are INSANE - 10 minutes for a single life - and it might become a serious turn-off, dear King team

the same goes for the curiously series of unusable cards ...

but i digress, i was talking about alphabetty ...

sorrily, Chicken Slayer, your blog doesn't give me any information that i do not already know :)

but thanks anyway for your reply, it's welcome :-)

oh, and btw, as you suggest it, i might have a try at "Paradise Bay" soon

i just hope it's not one of those "make 3-4-5-6 colors" puzzle-bubble like

(hey, that was 20+ years ago, ok King ??)

reply to be taken with my weird kind of humour, of course :)

BYE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?