Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I upgraded to the IPhone X and lost my progress. I wasn’t logged in with Facebook and didn’t have an account. I can’t go back to my old phone. It’s been restored. This has never happened before when upgrading phones. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Elsa
@Coljad please make sure that you now create a Facebook or Kingdom account and link the account to your game. I will then send you a private message so that we can get you back on track :-)
Thanks!
Hi Caljad, sorry for the delay in responding. This has happened to you because Facebook saves your progress so without logging in you can lose your levels and boosters at any time. I will elevate this to a King Admin who will write you privately here on King Care. She won't be in the office until Tuesday and will have a lot of messages to respond to so please be patient. Please sign up with a Kingdom account so that once she gets your levels corrected you can then continue to play the game the Kingdom.