Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i had achieved level 2646 and then suddenly I am back to level 1617. What happened? I’m connected to Facebook. I tried logging out and back in again no luck. I play on nothing but my phone. How do I get my levels back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda, sorry for the delay in responding. Do you clear out your history daily? Try to clear it out now. Then shut down your device, wait about 10 seconds and then open it again. Then go back into the game and log out of Facebook and log back in. It should bring you back to your current level because Facebook saves your progress. If that doesn't work please write back here so that I could give you further directions.
Thank you @Elsa
@Linda I will send you a private message through King Care, so that I can take a look at your account :-)
Thank you
Hi Linda, I am going to elevate this to a King Admin who will be able to check out your account. You should get a message from her here on King Care.
I do clear my history daily. I tried your method but unfortunately it didn’t work. Still stuck on lower levels
Hi Linda, on your phone click on the home button twice and all the history will be showing. Swipe each one and that will clear out the history. Please let me know if that works for you.
What do you mean clear history?? From candy crush? Please advise how I would do that. Thx