Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can still play on my old phone (level 200+) but on my new phone and King Care I'm at level 52! I can't retrieve gold or ask for lives. Please help me. Thank you!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for sharing @Elsa
@Destiny please do make sure that you connect your game, I will need an account to add the levels to and also you want to be sure not to lose the levels again :-)
I will send you a message now so that we can check your account.
Thanks!
Hi Destiny, have you been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom? Both of those save your progress so without logging in to either one your levels don't get saved. I am going to elevate this to a King Admin who will send you a message here but please, please, please in the future make sure that you are always logged in with either Facebook or the Kingdom.