Gold Bars Disappearing

Options
wbunn
wbunn Posts: 7 Level 2

I had 21 gold bars and then 20 of them just disappeared.  I haven't used them.   Please restore them. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi wbunn, sorry for the delay in responding.  I am going to elevate this to a King Admin who can check your account and help you resolve this.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks @Elsa for passing on!

@wbunn I am very sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your Gold Bars, these should never go missing as they are saved to the servers. Please could you let me know:

- Roughly the date/time that this happened?

- Does anyone else have access to your game?

- Were you playing the game at the time?

Many thanks! 

• wbunn
    Options

Roughly the date/time that this happened?  This happened around Wednesday of last week I believe.

- Does anyone else have access to your game?  Yes, my children, but both of them were watching TV when I noticed they were missing and had been watching TV the whole time my phone was unattended.  I did question them profusely but they denied it of course so can you look to see if they were used?

- Were you playing the game at the time?  No.  I noticed they were missing when I went in to begin playing a game though.

• wbunn
    Options

Could someone PLEASE provide an answer and let me know if my bars were used or just disappeared and if they just disappeared, can they be restored?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi wbunn, please be patient because it's a holiday weekend.  I will let Cezdiamond know that you responded but she won't be back into the office until next Tuesday and then give her a bit of time to catch up with all the issues.  She will get back to you ok?

• wbunn
    Options
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello! Sorry for the delay :-) 

On the 12th of March 20 Gold Bars were used for the UFO booster. 

Thanks!

• wbunn
    Options

Thank you for checking on this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?