Lost progress

Options
Stuart_Deller
Stuart_Deller Posts: 2 Newbie

Was on around level 800 can’t remeber to be exact, connected to Facebook and it took me back to 126, logged out and now I’m stuck at 126 still even after deleting and re-installing app.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Stuart, sorry for the delay in responding.  Were you playing the game through Facebook the entire time because they save your progress?  If not, that's why you never made it back to level 800.  Please try your best not to uninstall your game on a mobile device unless all other methods have failed because you will lose all your boosters.  

If you were playing through Facebook let's try this first.  Clear the history on your device then turn off the device, wait 10 seconds and then open it again.  Now open the game and log out of Facebook and log back in.  If that doesn't work, please write back here so that I can give you further direction.

• Stuart_Deller
    Stuart_Deller Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’ve always played it without logging Into Facebook, I have previously played on Facebook a long time ago but since I’ve played it without logging in assuming that it would save via the game centre 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Stuart, it might be a good idea in the future to play through Facebook or the Kingdom since they save your progress.  I will elevate this to a King Admin who might be able to offer you help.  Please, please in the future go back to Facebook or create a Kingdom account and play that way.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

@Elsa thanks for passing on 

@Stuart Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-) Have a lovely week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?