Why does my free time not load

Options
Andrea_Beatty
Andrea_Beatty Posts: 5 Level 2

Now and then I’ll win a free hours play, but uses my regular time and abruptly ends after my normal 5 plays.  

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,787 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

I believe you 100% but you would be surprised how many players complain that they got the free infinity and The clock should have stopped when they had to leave the game and then it should only have restarted when they were ready to play again.

I have posted your message for a King Admin to check it out when she is back in the office.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Andrea, sorry for the delay in responding.  I have never heard of that before.  Perhaps it's a new glitch.  Usually you will receive the, say 2 hour of free infinity lives and the clock starts ticking immediately.  So if you were to walk away from your game and come back an hour later you will see that you only have 1 hour left because the clock continues ticking even when you aren't near the game.  But I have never heard of it ending after only 5 tries.  I can elevate this to a King Admin and she can see if this is a glitch that has happened to others.  Hopefully, the next time you play this event the glitch will disappear.

• Andrea_Beatty
    Options

Just a follow up...after winning free time I NEVER walk away!  

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

I believe you 100% but you would be surprised how many players complain that they got the free infinity and The clock should have stopped when they had to leave the game and then it should only have restarted when they were ready to play again.

I have posted your message for a King Admin to check it out when she is back in the office.

• Andrea_Beatty
    Options

So I just won an hours free play from Didi...11:35 am...gave me 4 tries and now all my time and free play is gone....very sad.....

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks @Elsa for sending to me 

@Andrea I am very sorry about this, I have passed this on for investigation and I hope it will not happen again. 

Thanks for taking the time to share with the King Care community. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?