Bonus booster?

Options
Sue_Hastings
Sue_Hastings Posts: 1 Newbie

I purchased the $99 booster package today & for the 2nd time (i got it a little while ago too)and everything that I received, I was supposed to. What is the surprize bonus? There is a picture of a present with a question mark, implying that something else is included...

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Sue! I am not familiar with this package, and it really isn't a purchase issue (which we can't answer here), so I have asked my fellow SuperStars for help on this one. Hang tight and we will get you an answer asap! TY for contacting King Care and I hope your day is wonderful. :)

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Sue, I never saw that.  Could you do us a favor and send us a print screen the next time you see this?  Sometimes the developers add things to the games but we are not made aware of this.  We only find out from super fans like you and now you have me curious so if you get it again please do a print screen and start a new question and I will look for it.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Thank you @Elsa for helping on this one. :) I sure would like to see what is going on too so I can help other people if they have the same issue or question. Thank you Sue for bringing this to our attention. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?