Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to restore my iPad and have lost all my Candy Crush levels - I was well above 2K and now I'm down in the 30s. Can you fix this?
Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Elsa
@Col Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!
I have not yet heard from an admin, and my progress in Candy Crush is still incorrect.
Hi Col, thank you for writing back here. I will elevate this to a King Admin and she will write you privately here. She won't be in the office until tomorrow but has a lot of issues to deal with so please be patient. She will respond to you.
I play through the Kingdom, not Facebook, and while it has saved my progress on the other games (Jelly, Soda, Bubble Witch) my progress on original Candy Crush was lost.
Hi Col, have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. Please give me more information so that I can direct you further.