Lost levels in original Candy Crush

Options
Col_Mewstard
Col_Mewstard Posts: 4 Newbie

I had to restore my iPad and have lost all my Candy Crush levels - I was well above 2K and now I'm down in the 30s. Can you fix this? 

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Elsa

@Col Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,787 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Col, have you been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress.  Please give me more information so that I can direct you further.

• Col_Mewstard
    Options

I play through the Kingdom, not Facebook, and while it has saved my progress on the other games (Jelly, Soda, Bubble Witch) my progress on original Candy Crush was lost.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,787 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Col, thank you for writing  back here.  I will elevate this to a King Admin and she will write you privately here.  She won't be in the office until tomorrow but has a lot of issues to deal with so please be patient.  She will respond to you.

• Col_Mewstard
    Options

I have not yet heard from an admin, and my progress in Candy Crush is still incorrect. 

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Elsa

@Col Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?