Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
Since I synchronized with Facebook to save my progress, I come back to level, please can you restore?
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Elsa
@Jé Pico Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!
Thank you for writing back. I will elevate this to a King Admin but please, please, please in the future play through either Facebook or the Kingdom otherwise this might happen again.
Hi Elsa, I played on my Smartphone (not on Facebook).
Hi there, if you weren't playing through Facebook all along and then suddenly open the game with Facebook it won't recognize the levels that you completed. If you have been playing the game through Facebook and suddenly lost your progress I can give you some instructions on how to get it back. Please let me know if you were playing through Facebook the entire time or just suddenly set up an account to play the game. When I hear back from you then I will know which direction to offer.