lost all progress, new phone

Options
KJ
KJ Posts: 1 Newbie

Please help! I had to get a new phone as mine crashed and died but I wasn’t logged in through Facebook apparently. So now in my new device it says I have to restart at level one!! I was on level 266, and had a lot of rewards. Is there anyway to get back my progress??I did sign up for the king care, registered with this email and user name (KJ)Please help!! Thanks 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi KJ, sorry to hear that this happened to you.  In order to keep your progress going you have to be logging in through Facebook or the Kingdom.  I will elevate this to a King Admin and she will write you privately here.  She will be asking you for your ID number and then she can go into your account and bring you right back to your current level.  She won't be in the office until tomorrow so hang tight.  Please make sure that from now on you play your games through the Kingdom so that it will continue to save your progress.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

@Elsa thanks for passing on 

@KJ Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-) Have a lovely week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?