Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I wasn’t connected to Facebook but I believe I was connected to kingdom. Once I updated it stayed on level one. I tried backing up from computer and it still stayed on level 1. I was up to level 1500ish.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Elsa
@Alicia Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!
Yes. Still lost. Thanks for your help!
Hi Alicia, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? I will elevate this to a King Admin who can look into your account. Please give her a bit of time because she won't be in the office until tomorrow and she is backed up with issues to resolve. She will write you here privately.