Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Just logged on and all 22 of my gold bars are missing. What happen and can they be restored please? Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Elsa for passing on
@JennWelcome to King Care. I am very sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your Gold Bars, these should never go missing. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!
Hi Jenn, I'm so sorry that you didn't hear anything because I definitely forwarded it to her. I will do it again now.
Hi Elsa, it has been 3 weeks since you told me someone would contact me about a solution to all my missing gold bars and I’ve not heard back. When can I expect a solution? Thanks!
Hi Jenn, I will elevate this to a King Admin to see if he can offer you any help. He will write you here privately.
Thank you for your response! I had #21 free bars that I had collected. One day I logged in they were missing.
Hi Jenn, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Were they purchased gold bars or earned gold bars? Please write back so that I can offer you further direction.