Just logged on and all 22 of my gold bars are missing. What happen and can they be restored please

Options
Jenn_Short
Jenn_Short Posts: 3 Newbie

Just logged on and all 22 of my gold bars are missing. What happen and can they be restored please? Thank you!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,786 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Jenn, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.   Were they purchased gold bars or earned gold bars?  Please write back so that I can offer you further direction.

• Jenn_Short
    Options

Thank you for your response! I had #21 free bars that I had collected. One day I logged in they were missing.  

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Jenn, I will elevate this to a King Admin to see if he can offer you any help.  He will write you here privately.

• Jenn_Short
    Options

Hi Elsa, it has been 3 weeks since you told me someone would contact me about a solution to all my missing gold bars and I’ve not heard back. When can I expect a solution? Thanks! 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Jenn, I'm so sorry that you didn't hear anything because I definitely forwarded it to her.  I will do it again now.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks @Elsa for passing on 

@JennWelcome to King Care. I am very sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your Gold Bars, these should never go missing. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a sweet week!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?