Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My facebook access to my candy crush has a message saying my browser needs updated in order to play the level I am actually playing on my phone. I followed the directions no luck. What to do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @9954532890🙋♀️
Do you play Candy Crush Saga? If so, do you need help with any of your levels?
I am not sure why you are opening very old discussions to post your comments and asking for other players' phone numbers, etc.,!!
What you are doing could be considered as "spamming"!! Please follow our House Rules! Thank you for understanding!
Hi Paulina…how are u..I m wasim.
Hi Paulina,
Thank yo for posting on King Care. What is the browser and version you are using? Can you try a different browser?