After 11june update I can't receive new levels stuck on 3395

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend

Hi Sarah Ch, I am so totally confused just like you!  The picture shows that you need to update the game and I will assume that you did click on it and it updated but you are still showing nothing above 3395 correct?  I am going to elevate this to a King Admin to see if she can help you.  She won't be back in the office until Monday but she should be able to read all of this and hopefully she can get it resolved.

• Sarah_Ch
    Sarah_Ch Posts: 33 Level 2

Thank you so much Elsa I am glad you understand my problem all other apps are uptodate like Facebook YouTube except candy,please fix your issue and thanks again

• Sarah_Ch

Hi Elsa please see print screen if this is my fault how can I get next update of candy? So you have to fix your technical problem 

• _Elsa_

I need to have you do something for me.  I need you to get me the user ID # of the account that you want to use from now on.  Please go to this site and read the directions on how to find your user ID #.  Then please come back here with that number and we can take it from there.  You said that King is using your old Apple ID but why would King know what your Apple ID is? 

Please open the game and follow the directions from here:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it   and please make sure that this is the account that you want to use from now on.  Then bring that number back here.  You can even do a print screen with that number and also type out the number so that when we forward it they can see that number.

• Sarah_Ch

Elsa I want to tell you one thing more, last night I use my mom 's mobile I install candy connect to my face book just to check  and played above levels,but my mom will not allow to play more from her mobile 

• _Elsa_

I am so puzzled about this.  I'm going to forward this to a King Admin to see if she can figure this out.

• Sarah_Ch

Thanks Elsa,I am so upset because of this issue.I can't play above levels please do something fast just because of you(all the time reply ) I am hopeful I will be able to play and enjoy candy as soon as possible , how much time is required to resolve it ?

• Sarah_Ch

Hi Elsa,I am anxiously waiting for your reply, King admin and superstar will definitely solve the problem, hopefully waiting a good new from your side.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hello @Sarah please could you check which version number you now have installed? 

The last image shows 1.128 so you should have available up to level 3485. Your account shows me that you are on level  3430. 

If you are still unable to access the newer levels, the only option left would be to reinstall the game again, sadly this will mean losing any saved boosters as these are saved to your device. 

Please let me know how you get on. 

Thanks! 

• Sarah_Ch

Really the King is not an honest so I should leave candy.just a wastage of time, mind and money.I will tell all my friends the whole story and advice them not to play Anyways really thanks to Elsa such a nice person ( good bye for ever )

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?