⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3636

Options
Colleen12
Colleen12 Posts: 708 Level 4

Why are we continuing to have games with these fixed bars which no amount of boosters can clear.....

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Colleen, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I will pass your question along but so far you are the only one that posted this question here.  I will keep my eye out to see if anyone else addresses this issue.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

The candy cane bars make it more challenging. You have to get used to it and realize you can't match candies across bars. Stripes or bombs will cross the bars. You can't get rid of them.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Yes those bars can be a pain.  I am finally starting to get the idea of how to play it but it's taken me a while.  Thank you Mary Kay for adding your thoughts on this.  It is greatly appreciated from me.

• Friand32
    Friand32 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Bonjour,

Beaucoup trop de gaufrettes tombent pour pouvoir passer ce niveau sans booster.

Dommage

• _Elsa_
    Options

I agree with you Friand32, a lot of the levels are very difficult to clear without boosters.

• Loretta_Medlock
    Loretta_Medlock Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have spent days and days on level 3636 (with boosters) and cannot get closer than 4 or 5 jellies to clear it.  Somebody can surely help me!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Loretta, have you ever noticed that once you complain about a level suddenly you get that lucky board?  I sure hope that this happens to you since you wrote this.  Please write back and let me know tomorrow if you were able to clear it.

• Friand32
    Friand32 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Bonjour,

Elsa, ce que vous écrivez à Loretta est parfaitement vrai. J'ai remarqué qu'en venant discuter de la difficulté d'un niveau, je réussis à le passer dans les jours qui suivent, sans doute une bonté de la fée Elsa.

Bonne réussite à tous

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 708 Level 4
    edited August 2018
    Options

50 sprinkled candies later and nothing works to get rid of these nasty candy cane bars.  Using my boosters to crush is an absolute waste of time when they restart to the beginning after they have been crushed four times.  Have read all the comments and perhaps there is a different  board then the one I play on my laptop but these candy bars need to be changed to enable you to crush them permanently not  only on this level but all levels that have them like level 3681

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited August 2018
    Options

Elsa, It's Wednesday morning 8/15 and I don't even have the new episode yet beginning with level 3636 and you all are talking about issues?????  The space dash is in play for 48 hours and counting I've not even began the episode.   This is very frustrating !!!!  King needs to get with the program and release to all.  I play through facebook and I do realize that those that play on windows 10 do get new releases sooner but that should not hender the release of the new episode to those of us that play thorough facebook through an older version of windows.  Not a happy camper right now

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?