Level 3636

2»

Answers

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2

This level is absolute BS. No amount of boosters can help. Impossible. Total waste. Hopefully it gets nerfed.

• Julie_Everson
    Julie_Everson Posts: 70 Level 2

Some days I really want to quit playing, the game is no longer fun for me.  I used to try to get through each level without boosters... now, I just keep a fully loaded spaceship, and try to use all my boosters to complete the newly released levels as quick as possible.  Then the rest of the week completing the same sugar drop levels to get gold and boosters.  This level, I used so many switches to make wrapped candies, and hammers to get the wraps where I needed them.  I needed 5 extra moves at the end.  I spun the wheel...4 times in a row, it gave me a candy instead of the extra spins.  I had unlucky spins on a previous level a few months ago too.  What a waste of so many gold bars.   Yeah, it's no longer enjoyable.  Just a waste of time.  

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Hi Loretta, have you ever noticed that once you complain about a level suddenly you get that lucky board?  I sure hope that this happens to you since you wrote this.  Please write back and let me know tomorrow if you were able to clear it.

Elsa, please see my response below to all !!!
  • Richard_Schmidt
    Richard_Schmidt Posts: 8 Level 2

Another cash-grab level that's virtually impossible even WITH boosters.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend

Hi Debbie, sorry for the delay in responding.  You should have gotten the new episode by now.  They aren't releasing it as early as they used to release them.  I used to be able to play the new episode before going to work.  Now it's not available until later in the morning when I'm at work.  Did you get the new episode yesterday?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?