⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game shuts down while playing

Answers

• Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3

Hi Elsa, I am playing on a laptop with the version installed from Microsoft.  I also play on the king.com version and both crash regularly.  The Facebook version does not crash.  All are played on the same laptop

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi Stephanie, thanks for updating me on this.   I will let them know that a part of it might be a laptop issue.

• Raz_2_2
    Raz_2_2 Posts: 6 Level 2

Desktop for me...Intel I5 with 12gb of Ram

• _Elsa_

Hi Raz,  was hoping that you'd also say laptop but then that's ok because it's still a Windows 10 glitch.  I wish they could find a fix already.  I can tell you if I were in your shoes I don't know how calm I would be.  When you have an addiction and you can't do anything about it, that in itself is annoying!

• Hi Stephanie, thanks for updating me on this.   I will let them know that a part of it might be a laptop issue.

i have the same problem on laptop windows 10
  • Hey guys, I need all of your help please.  Are you playing the game on a laptop because a couple of members have already said that they are.  I am trying to narrow down this glitch.  Also are you playing with the installed version that came with Windows 10 or did you install the game app from the Microsoft store? 

i downloaded the app from microsoft store
  • Raz_2_2
    Raz_2_2 Posts: 6 Level 2

Getting very frustrated. I beat a super hard level and before it gets through all the rewards and rankings, it shuts down...and then of course I lose a life and have to start the level over again as if I didn't beat it.  Please, PLEASE fix this.

• _Elsa_

Hey guys,

Ok, here is the update on the Windows 10 crashing issue.  Follow the steps below.

1. Take a print screen of the boosters that you now have in the game because once you follow the rest of the instructions, you will lose your boosters.  I was told by a King moderator that they will reimburse you for this loss so that is why you need to take a picture of what you have before continuing with the rest of the steps. Here is a link to show you how to do a print screen:  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

2. Once you have that saved on your computer/laptop/mobile device then uninstall the game.  Then reinstall the game from the Microsoft store.  The game should now be working.

3. You will need to get your King user ID # so that a moderator can go directly into your account to add something back. Follow the steps posted from here:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

4. Once you have that number please come back here and upload your print screen ** Since the moderators are gone for the weekend they won't see your new message until they return on Monday but please post this information here during the weekend.

** to upload the print screen, just above where you are going to type your message are 3 icons.  The middle icon is for uploading pictures so click on it and then click on wherever you have that print screen saved and click on that and it will automatically be added to your message.

• Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3

Hey guys,

Ok, here is the update on the Windows 10 crashing issue.  Follow the steps below.

1. Take a print screen of the boosters that you now have in the game because once you follow the rest of the instructions, you will lose your boosters.  I was told by a King moderator that they will reimburse you for this loss so that is why you need to take a picture of what you have before continuing with the rest of the steps. Here is a link to show you how to do a print screen:  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

2. Once you have that saved on your computer/laptop/mobile device then uninstall the game.  Then reinstall the game from the Microsoft store.  The game should now be working.

3. You will need to get your King user ID # so that a moderator can go directly into your account to add something back. Follow the steps posted from here:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

4. Once you have that number please come back here and upload your print screen ** Since the moderators are gone for the weekend they won't see your new message until they return on Monday but please post this information here during the weekend.

** to upload the print screen, just above where you are going to type your message are 3 icons.  The middle icon is for uploading pictures so click on it and then click on wherever you have that print screen saved and click on that and it will automatically be added to your message.

I followed these instructions, lost all my lives but all boosters remained. The game crashed within 5 minutes again anyway.
  • Peter_A._Rivera
    Peter_A._Rivera Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited September 2018

So are there any plans to address those of us that are experiencing this issue and losing money because the game crashes and takes away your booster as if you lost the level? I too have tried what was suggested and am still having the issue.  I'm almost to the point of say I'm done, especially since I can't play the mobile version because there are no new levels available on that platform.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?