Malfunctioning Daily Booster Wheel

i can access the daily booster wheel, and can click on "spin" to start the wheel, but then "stop" is already grayed out which does not allow me to click on "stop" when I want to.  It began doing this several days ago.  

Prev1

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,630 Superstar

Hi Bjcase9999, wow I wonder if this is a new glitch starting!  Could you possibly take a print screen and upload it here so that I can get a better idea of what's going on?  Here are some steps to help you do a print screen:  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

Wow thanks for these print screens.  I am going to keep my eyes open in the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.  Were you able to at least get that reward?  What mobile device are you using to play the game?

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

• Bjcase9999Bjcase9999 Posts: 2

Yes, I was able to claim the prize.  I am using an iPad 3 which is the same device I began playing Candy Crush on over a year ago.  

• I have the same problem on my LG-G5 android phone Verizon wireless

• I am also having this issue. 

Hi guys, I will elevate this to a King Admin and she will have the studio check it out.

• Yes, the STOP button is automatically pressed when you go into the Daily Booster Wheel. Iphone X user.

• Brian_K._WrightBrian_K._Wright Posts: 13
    edited November 2018

Well I guess it's not that big of a deal to be able to stop it yourself since you have 0% chance of landing on the jackpot anyway. Would you like to dispute that Elsa?

No dispute coming from my end!

• actually hit the jackpot.... wonders never cease
  • samhollisamholli Posts: 4
    Same problem here with iPhone 6
  • Bruce_BubelloBruce_Bubello Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Since a couple of days ago, the game offers the win moves when you are close to the end of a level.
    But you click on it and it brings up the wheel, which spins, but there is no way to stop it. It  used to be
    that if you did not have a certain amount of hours, the wheel would offer the chance to buy moves and
    if you did have enough hours (usually around 48 or so) you had the chance to win moves free
    What did  they change or is this a glitch that needs to be fixed ?  ? ? (Windows 10 app and it is latest)
    The free moves wheel was never offered when playing on Facebook and I think it should be there as well.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,986 Superstar
    Hello @Bruce_Bubello
    Now latest version is 1.1510.1.0 check it first. 
    Reset your app > Restart device > Log in again  :)
    Hopefully your problem will be solved  :lol:
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day🙏
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests 🎁
    🔎 Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars 🔍

• Bruce_BubelloBruce_Bubello Posts: 36 ✭✭
    That may have done it ... It would be nice if King would tell us when the App has to be updated.