Malfunctioning Daily Booster Wheel

Options
124»

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Sherry-10 said:
    Same here. Samsung S7 Edge, Samsung tablet and Asus Zen tablet all the same.
    Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • LeslieS
    LeslieS Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Screen shots have been posted multiple times in this thread and the issue is still not resolved.  Please fix this!
  • NellyK
    NellyK Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same exact problem,im using s7 edge  What could the problem be and how can it be resolved? 
  • Alex564
    Alex564 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I've had this issue for a while. Since I am quite behind with the levels, the following solution have worked for me. It is not recommended doing this, I'll later explain why.
    You need to uninstall the current app – this will lose any progress that you haven't synced but also all the boosters you own - boosters are not synced with the servers. Install an older app version - 1.145.0.3 from 2019-03-06 works for me. The bug actually got introduced with the version that came next so you are just free of it.
    The reasons why doing this is not recommended – you won't be up to date, you won't have the latest levels and you are installing app from 3-rd party sources.
    Installing older apps from public archives is not recommended, but it's what have worked for me.

• LeslieS
    LeslieS Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you, Alex.  I guess I'll just have to live with it, since I don't want to risk downloading from a third party source.  Too bad King won't even bother to fix this glitch.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?