Is there any reason why i do not receive Morts Helmut or the Spaceship boosters, apparently I'm not

Options
2»

Answers

• Deon_Myburgh
    Deon_Myburgh Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

one of my mates have still got it on their computer, i thought it was just mine until now

• Glen_Robins
    Glen_Robins Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

Hi Frank, yes there is a reason.  The studio took it off because there is another glitch and they are trying to resolve it.  Once it's fixed you will see it back again.

Hope this is fixed soon, otherwise I'm off, probably took it off to see if they can get us to spend our money instead !! Poor show King !!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Dean, I am very surprised that your friend has it on their computer because I was told by a King Admin that it had been taken off the computer.  There is a glitch in the HTML5 coding and until they can resolve it, the challenge is only available on mobile devices. 

• Globb
    Globb Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Kamlesh, I am not privy to that information so I guess I wait along side you to find out when it returns.  It is available on mobile but not on the computer/browsers.

It doesn't appear to be a glitch at all, and King's responses are confused. On the CC wiki site it states clearly: "if the player exits a level before he/she hits the "give up button", he/she will keep his/her helmet. However, he/she won't be able to keep any sugar track candy." This statement is now untrue. Four weeks ago QueenMia responded to another Forum question about missing space helmets by saying that particular feature had been removed on purpose (after feedback from a random test group blah blah: who are they kidding?). Nor is it conceivable that King's techies have been unable for a week to solve their total disappearance from PCs.I suspect that they just want to close this game down at level 4000 - the limit is currently 3,845 - and are doing all they can to deter long-standing fans from playing. Either that, or they are cynically making money from the simple fact that these levels are impossible without a whole battery of boosters. Either way, I can't be alone in thinking, good riddance.
  • Deon_Myburgh
    Deon_Myburgh Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi Dean, I am very surprised that your friend has it on their computer because I was told by a King Admin that it had been taken off the computer.  There is a glitch in the HTML5 coding and until they can resolve it, the challenge is only available on mobile devices. 

Strange, I hear you, but she does.
  • CEG-2
    CEG-2 Posts: 94 Level 3
    Options

It is NOT available on mobile devices!!!
  • CEG-2
    CEG-2 Posts: 94 Level 3
    Options

Hi Kamlesh, I am not privy to that information so I guess I wait along side you to find out when it returns.  It is available on mobile but not on the computer/browsers.

I absolutely agree with both your theories.
  • michgirl0422
    michgirl0422 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Frank, yes there is a reason.  The studio took it off because there is another glitch and they are trying to resolve it.  Once it's fixed you will see it back again.

Agree with Glen Robins, some players have not had this problem. So they were able to do boards. Its impossible when board has a small limited amount of moves , we want to spend money to complete. I am at the highest levels, i would hate to be forced to quit. PLEASE GET THIS FIXED!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?