100 Gold Bars in prize on AlphaBetty! (FINISHED)

Options
13»

Answers

• Jo_Batkin
    Jo_Batkin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Finished level 810 a few days ago, waiting for more!

Would also love to know how I can go back to the start of the map and improve my helper mice levels. Is there an easy way to see the whole map at once and jump between levels, or do you have to scroll back through each level individually?

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello everyone, 

I hope you're having an amazing Tuesday and you're ready to rock the rest of the week :)

I am so happy to see that you love Betty and her little friends as much as I do!

The Contest is now over and the 4 lucky winners are... **Drum**... Alessandro S, Odesika Odesika, Karen Clooney and Elide Iraso!

The 25 Gold Bars are waiting for you in your game!

A big thank you to all of you for participating. You were 20 to participate so I take it you're enjoying that kind of event on the Community! Hence, keep an eye around as there will be more of these coming :) 

Any feedback or suggestions is more than welcome!

Mia 

Oh, and have you seen we have a new game and new Community by the way? I look forward to seeing you there too ;)

• QueenMia
    Options

Hey Jo, unfortunately such option does not exist at the moment but this is a feedback we get every now and then. I'll let the Studio know that it would be a good idea. Thanks so much for your comment :)

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

Hello everyone, 

I hope you're having an amazing Tuesday and you're ready to rock the rest of the week :)

I am so happy to see that you love Betty and her little friends as much as I do!

The Contest is now over and the 4 lucky winners are... **Drum**... Alessandro S, Odesika Odesika, Karen Clooney and Elide Iraso!

The 25 Gold Bars are waiting for you in your game!

A big thank you to all of you for participating. You were 20 to participate so I take it you're enjoying that kind of event on the Community! Hence, keep an eye around as there will be more of these coming :) 

Any feedback or suggestions is more than welcome!

Mia 

Oh, and have you seen we have a new game and new Community by the way? I look forward to seeing you there too ;)

Thanks Mia, I'm thrilled for being a lucky winner (doesn't happen often!) and looking forward to new levels - keeping on latest level of AlphaBetty AND Candy Crush AND Candy Crush Soda isn't easy... but it's fun, with AB being my favorite <3
  • QueenMia
    Options

Hi guys,

Since you were a lot to appreciate this contest, I thought you would be happy with another one :) So here it is! Don't hesitate to share the love!

Speak soon and don't forget to have a great weekend!

Mia

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?