Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does the helmet progress start over every time I turn off my computer. It never did that before. This is so frustrating. I get a few levels higher and the next day my helmets are gone! Please fix this!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you both! I really enjoy playing this game!
Thanks @Cez for writing here. Now I'll keep my eyes open here if someone else reports this.
Thanks @Elsa
@Rob I think this is an error in the game as it should not still be showing the countdown once the event is over.
Thanks a lot for letting us know!
Now that I think about it, I have seen one more message posted here saying what you just said. There was still time left on it. I will elevate this to a King Admin but not sure how fast they can resolve this.
I know there are set time frames. This happens when I turn my computer off and come back to it. I can see the helmets still have hours and sometimes days left in the challenge and then my progress goes back to nothing.
Hi Rob, it's not a glitch. These challenges have set time frames but I'm not privy as to how many hours each challenge has. So if you are opening the game and you do not see it, that means that the challenge ended and a new challenge will begin in another specific time frame.