⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

After level 3800, why does just about every level need boosters to finish?

Options
parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 312 Level 3

What happened to being able to complete a level with strategy and some luck.  Now just about every level needs boosters to complete because CC is always lowering the number of moves .  Are they in that much need of money?  They have taken all the enjoyment out of the game because these levels are impossible. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello again my CC friend, you and I already know what it's all about and I agree.  I wish they brought the game back to the version before it was sold.  Unfortunately, wishes don't always come true.  I don't think I could play a level without a booster now because I've gotten so used to doing it.

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 312 Level 3
    Options

Hi Elsa.  I agree that every level needs boosters to complete.  That is the only thing that Queen Mia got right.  I don't know why she said that the moves are the same since every level has lower moves.   That is why there are no videos to show how to complete a level without boosters anymore.  CC has taken all the enjoyment and strategy out of each level since they are impossible to complete without lots of boosters. Those of us that have gotten this far do not mind a challenge; but at least want a chance to complete a level. CC has ruined that for us.  I have been going back and playing for boosters just in case CC changes some of the levels. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

I think what she was saying that if you were playing a specific level and your friend was playing the same level you both had a different number of moves.  That was supposedly the testing going on.  So now you and your friend would have the same number of moves.  It does not reflect the lowering of all those levels!  I think even the video creators are fed up with these changes so I don't even know if they are even bothering to do videos anymore.  All they have been doing is creating the original video and then they were going back to the same levels to create another video with less moves.  Yes I agree that the enjoyment has been taken out of the game.  I am at the point that I'm hardly playing any of the games anymore, even my non-King games are insane!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?