Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level in Candy Crush is impossible to solve with 4 colors. All the videos show only 3 which makes it much easier. Please stop making them so hard. I still buy boosters anyway.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Elsa said: Hi Robyn,I have seen a few complaints here on this level, so I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she should see your message along with the other players reporting this. She can present it to the studio tomorrow and perhaps they will "tweak" it a bit.
Hi Robyn,
I have seen a few complaints here on this level, so I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she should see your message along with the other players reporting this. She can present it to the studio tomorrow and perhaps they will "tweak" it a bit.
Thanks but this doesn't help at all. This tip has only 3 colors and as I previously stated the game now has 4 colors.
Hi Robyn, see if this tip helps you: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/09/candy-crush-saga-level-3810-tips-and.html