Disappearing Boosters

Options
Yobanna_Yoris
Yobanna_Yoris Posts: 14 Level 2

I noticed that after I updated candy crush saga that all the booster I earned  after finishing a level without loosing a life disappears especially when I close the app. Upon opening the app later all the boosters are gone and also the build-a-bot despite the fact that I have about 25 hours left on it.     Only to appear when I connect to internet. Even when connected to internet, will still disappear upon opening  the app after closing.

Best Answer

• Yobanna_Yoris
    edited October 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

@Elsa. It's been working fine until I updated the app 2 days ago. I'm sure that I finished the levels on first try.

Here is the issue, when I'm connected to internet, I will see 25 hours left on build-a-bot, I will keep accumulating boosters by winning each level on first try. Then I got tired, closed the game to engage in other things.

When I returned to open the game, build-a-bot have disappeared and so also with the boosters earned before closing the game.

Now I switch the internet on, after few seconds, build-a-bot appears with 17hours left and the boosters no where to be found.

I also decided to accumulate another booster while online, closed the game and  left the internet on  before opening the game,  yet exactly the same thing happened 

Unlike before, whether online or offline the boosters stays intact and also the build-a-bot or helmet keeps counting upon opening the app after closing, no matter how long I stayed away from the game.

The problem/issue/bug/ whatever started after I updated the game 2 days ago.

I'm in level 1415

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Yabanna,

When you are playing the challenges where you have to complete the level on the first try and you choose to close the app then it will start you at the beginning again when you open the game.  Are you closing the game before you finish clearing the level?  If so, then it's recognizing that you didn't complete it on the first try and you will lose all the rewards that had been accumulating.  The goes for the Helmet and now the Build-a-Bot challenge.  It is not holding on to your accumulation if you ended the level.

• Yobanna_Yoris
    edited October 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

@Elsa. It's been working fine until I updated the app 2 days ago. I'm sure that I finished the levels on first try.

Here is the issue, when I'm connected to internet, I will see 25 hours left on build-a-bot, I will keep accumulating boosters by winning each level on first try. Then I got tired, closed the game to engage in other things.

When I returned to open the game, build-a-bot have disappeared and so also with the boosters earned before closing the game.

Now I switch the internet on, after few seconds, build-a-bot appears with 17hours left and the boosters no where to be found.

I also decided to accumulate another booster while online, closed the game and  left the internet on  before opening the game,  yet exactly the same thing happened 

Unlike before, whether online or offline the boosters stays intact and also the build-a-bot or helmet keeps counting upon opening the app after closing, no matter how long I stayed away from the game.

The problem/issue/bug/ whatever started after I updated the game 2 days ago.

I'm in level 1415

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for explaining this further.  I will forward your message to a King Admin and maybe she can find out if it's a glitch or not.

• rta
    rta Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. Booster bot is not active when I close the app and open after sometime.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?