Why can't I send or receive lives from friends?

124Next

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 15,228 Superstar
    Hi @daileydouble05, I found out that it's a Facebook glitch and that is why you are having trouble with the lives.  It happened this past summer and took a long time for them to fix it.  Now it's happened again and it's also affecting my non-King games so we have to wait for Facebook to fix this.  It's not a King glitch at all.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

• Thank you for letting me know! I really appreciate it. 
  • awoolls84awoolls84 Posts: 1
    Same problem
    HI @awoolls84, we are still waiting for Facebook to fix this.  Have no clue how much longer it will take.

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,523 Community Manager
    Hello everyone! On Facebook this has now been fixed, if you are experiencing the problem still on mobile please bare with us as we investigate this further. 

Thanks! 

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

Hi @Cezdiamond someone posted in my group yesterday saying that she thinks she saw more lives in the game.  So I posted a message asking if anyone else sees the change and no one else responded.   Let's keep our fingers crossed that it stays fixed this time. 

• amberdavis324amberdavis324 Posts: 4
    It has been a few months since this thread was started. But I am STILL having this issue. I receive nothing from friends since October and friends do not receive lives I send. I have also only been able to send lives to 1 person. 
    Hi @amberdavis324, that problem was fixed.  It was a Facebook glitch and has been fixed.  Are you playing the game through Facebook?  If so, then you might need to check your settings.  First let me know if you are playing through Facebook and then I can offer further direction.

• santi89santi89 Posts: 5
    My level 1554...

124Next