⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Dynamic Duo

Options

Comments

• Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options
    Elsa: I am not too happy of having this dynamic duo (DD)  so I have a question.  If I disable this DD, would I get the new episode on Wednesday, the normal day of being release by King.com?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi Bernadine, yes you should have no problem getting the new episode.  The two are not connected at all.
  • Bernadine
    Options
    Good to hear that!!  I am going on vacation for awhile and of course I am taking my laptop so I can continue playing my candy crush. On my desk top I just completed episode 286 (4266-4280).  Now, on my laptop, the episode is 285 (4251-4265). How would episode 286 be advanced on my laptop?  Do I disable the DD on my laptop so that Episode 286 can be advanced tomorrow and would the points/scored be synced with the completed espisode from my desktop.   Am I making sense?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Bernadine, there was a problem about a month ago with the Dynamic Duo.  When you clicked on it, new levels opened up that weren't released yet.  Because of that a lot of us are having problems syncing across all platforms.  No disabling on your laptop isn't going to change your levels.  It should be at 4280 right now.  I just checked my Windows 10.  I am not moving forward with the DD again.  I have 2 iPads, a phone and a desktop computer and they are all at different levels.  I have to wait for all of them to catch up.  When did you do episode 286?  I was told by the community manager that the highest level that you are at will eventually sync so you don't have to replay them on your laptop.  I was playing it on my phone and that got so advanced a couple of weeks ago so last week I didn't play on my phone at all and now I think I'm at the correct level on Windows 10.  The mobile devices are always behind and last week they didn't release a new episode so the highest level is 4220.

Before you leave, you can always go to king.com and log in and see if it syncs from there. 
  • Bernadine
    Options
    Thank you Elsa. I completed episode 286 this morning. I will check to see how things are going with my game before I leave
  • Bernadine
    Options
    Elsa:  I forgot to tell you, I disabled my DD
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    So now you have me wondering if I should disable it too.
  • Bernadine
    Options
    Elsa:  you got me wondering too after I read your comments. So I enabled my DD and I hold and behold I got a new DD now.  Better than what I had.   I better not mess around with this DD thing before I get myself all screwed up
  • critter
    critter Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    what is dynamic duo.  how do you activate this it?
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @critter, Dynamic Duo is an event where they choose a buddy for you and then you are both assigned to collect something.  It's not working properly at the moment.  Actually most of the events and challenges are having problems lately so I think the studio is taking them off for a fix.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?