⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Inconsistencies when making striped and wrapped candy

KameyWaters
KameyWaters Posts: 1 Newbie
Im about to delete candy crush because of the inconsistency of making striped and wrapped candy. When you move a candy up or down to make stripe the direction of the stripe is supposed to go in that direction. Left to right, stripe left to right etc. Just tried to make a wrapped on level 3017 and it didnt. Over the inconsistency and will not spend any more money on this game. This isn't the only level I've heard issues with 

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @KameyWaters, that is very strange!  It should always go in the direction that you are swiping it.  Maybe it's a new glitch starting.  I will keep my eyes posted here in the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.  Thanks for letting us know!
  • dodi1969
    dodi1969 Posts: 3 Newbie

When crossing striped and wrapped candies the last few weeks they've occassinally activated as two striped candies. I've had problems with other special candies as well and sometimes when I join 4 of the same color candies I get no striped one. I'm not complaining, just wondering if anyone else is having these problems?

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 215 Level 3

I’ve seen the same, the striped-wrapped combo sometimes doesn’t work properly. It’s pretty rare but it’s happened several times over the past few months.

I would complain, the levels are hard enough without combos malfunctioning.

• dodi1969
    dodi1969 Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks. Has happened to me 2 times already today! Still love the game tho!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?