📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not enough order targets available error

Options
13»

Comments

• emkiefer
    emkiefer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have the latest version of Candy Crush and the latest version of iOS as of last night. When I use my boosters the game just stops mid way through and says “not enough order targets available” and I lose on level 4053. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @emkiefer, you are getting that error message because you cleared the chocolate too soon.  You have to let it grow.  The game doesn't start with the number of chocolate that you have to collect so when you clear whatever is on the board, then it can't grow to complete this order. 
  • LColagiovanni18
    LColagiovanni18 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
     I am on level 4053 and I keep receiving the error not enough order targets available. I have an Apple iPhone everything is up to date and I have more than enough storage. I lost my crown, my steaks, and my perks. 
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
     I am on level 4053 and I keep receiving the error not enough order targets available. I have an Apple iPhone everything is up to date and I have more than enough storage. I lost my crown, my steaks, and my perks. 
    Please see @Elsa's comment. 

This message "Not enough order targets available" appears usually on chocolate levels. It may be that there are only a few chocolates on this board to begin with so you need to let the chocolate grow until you have enough for the orders. For example the level may only begin with 8 pieces but you need to collect 15. 

If you clear the chocolate too quickly, it will not be able to grow and you will not then be able to collect the chocolate required for this level and you will then see this error message. 

• Helen_Winfree
    Helen_Winfree Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    I've have same issue on both samsung phone and tablet. Plenty of storage on both.  I get "there isnt enough targets available or "oops" and then it shuts down"
  • katiefw928
    katiefw928 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am also getting the same error on level 3978 which does not have any chocolate 
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    I've have same issue on both samsung phone and tablet. Plenty of storage on both.  I get "there isnt enough targets available or "oops" and then it shuts down"
    Please see @Elsa's comment. 

This message "Not enough order targets available" appears usually on chocolate levels. It may be that there are only a few chocolates on this board to begin with so you need to let the chocolate grow until you have enough for the orders. For example the level may only begin with 8 pieces but you need to collect 15. 

If you clear the chocolate too quickly, it will not be able to grow and you will not then be able to collect the chocolate required for this level and you will then see this error message. 

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hey guys, I am asking all of you for some help to figure out what's going on.  Can you please tell me which level(s) you are getting this and what orders you are supposed to clear?  I will wait to get your responses.  Thanks!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @katiefw928, I just watched a video online for level 3978.  Below is your print screen combined with the orders that you have to collect for this level.  Do you remember what order this error message refers too?  I see that it's not asking for chocolate at all.  According to the video, the licorice fell down the left side and the waffles fell from the center.  Please try the level again and let me know what happened.

• Erma
    Erma Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Level 1879, no chocolate,  3 pears & a lot of squares /cells. 
    Very annoying 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?