Lost all candy boosters when I synced to Facebook.

LadyRiaLadyRia Posts: 1
I was playing candy crush saga on my phone and for some reason it was no longer synced to my Facebook account. I played for a while and won candy boosters, 16 candy bombs, 10 striped/wrapped, and a bunch more for the other boosters. When i synced candy crush to my Facebook account I lost all of my boosters! Thankfully I’m still at the right level. How do I get my boosters back? 

Answers

• Same problem for me!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,821 Superstar

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • ehjgolfehjgolf Posts: 5
    I’m having this same issue. Is there anyway to unsync from Facebook and get back the boosters?
    Unfortunately @ehjgolf, if you are playing the game on a mobile device, the boosters are gone.  If they were purchased boosters then please let me know and I can direct you elsewhere.  I don't think you can unsync your Facebook account but you can log out of Facebook and play the game through the Kingdom.  You can read more about that here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250549/superstar-information-post-creating-a-kingdom-account-browser-with-images/p1?new=1

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    Is there anyway I can have my boosters back please? This isn’t the first time my boosters have disappeared. I spent so long getting them. I find this unfair. 
    Hi @ehjgolf, they don't usually reimburse you for lost boosters but I will tag @Cezdiamond who is the Community Manager for this game and maybe she can offer you some help. 
    Thank you Elsa. I’m really discouraged from playing now because this keeps happening. Thanks. 
    Hi Elsa, is there anything new on this? I’m about to give up on the game. 
    Hi @ehjgolf, unfortunately it's the weekend so no one is in the office.  I will tag @Cezdiamond once more and hopefully they are all back at work tomorrow so she should see this message.
    Hi Elsa, is there anything new? It’s been a few days and I haven’t heard anything back. Thank you. 
    Hi @ehjgolf, I haven't heard anything from @Cezdiamond but she will be writing you here.  I know it's been hectic in the office and she has a lot of paperwork to do.  Hang in there and hopefully she will be able to respond to you within the next couple of days.  They are in Spain so it's now coming to the end of the day.  Hopefully you hear something tomorrow.  I'll also try to follow up to let her know that I tagged her here.
  • CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,522 Community Manager
    Hi everyone! Really sorry for some reason these notifications were missed, thanks @Elsa for passing on. 

@ehjgolf @LadyRia and @Lady-Mysterieuse I will send you messages so I can check your account :) So I will close this thread now. 

Thanks! 

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard