Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
huh said: Well this has been a terrible experience. King care hasn’t done anything to help. Since I deleted the app and lost everything then I’m done. Game over!! So terrible.
Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. You can read more about this here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/177871/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters
You can also read about Safeguarding your collected boosters here:
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/252961/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters/p1?new=1
Sukanta_Biswas said:hello @huhPlease remember, for android or i-phone boosters had directly save on device memory, You can't moved or sync them.by game crashing or uninstalling you will lose them permanently. Which not returnable.The studio, booster has not yet started the syncing order. So you can face such problems.If you have the appropriate evidence, please contact King care.
IOS
https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
huh said: I have a similar problem. I can’t login in and the response is “oops, An unknown error occurred” also the app doesn’t seem to recognize an internet connection yet it exists. I’m getting no collection rewards as it states I must connect. Also getting no daily spin.
bearwithme said: I had the very same problem so I ended up having to delete the game. I was also playing thru King - now I am playing thru FB. @Elsa suggested I could delete the FB app and then open it again and that way I wouldn't lose everything. Hopefully I won't get the 'no internet' run around again. Anyway - I have been slowly working on building my boosters up again. What really hurt was losing the 10+ saucers I had accumulated. Luckily I play on more than one mobile platform and the other platforms were thru FB already so I didn't have that problem and have been able to continue playing as normal on them.