⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 552

I see lots of comments on level 552 but stll nothing changed. Still it's only 12 moves. 
Do you hate your own game that much that you want us to guit playing?

Answers

• patrisha
    patrisha Posts: 8 Level 2
    Im feeling the same way. It’s impossible to beat with 12 moves
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

You can read what our Community Manager wrote about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/249892/my-level-is-too-hard#latest

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

• patrisha
    I read it so it’ll be tweaked in how long? I ended up paying for gold bars after being so frustrated and magically after I spent money I was able to pass the level in 3 moves. 3 color bombs appeared after my purchase. Pretty scammed if you ask me 
  • _Elsa_
    This is soooooooooo funny @patrisha, I think you are #10 who has complained about the number of moves in a level and then wrote back saying that you cleared it.  Keep coming back and complaining! =)
  • patrisha
    Did you read my previous comment??  I cleared it after I payed for it. I’ve never payed for anything and passed every level but magically 3 color bombs appeared after my purchase. I only wrote back after you replied to me so whatever.
  • _Elsa_
    Yes I did read your entire message but the part that stood out the most was the fact that you cleared it. 
  • _Elsa_
    @patrisha, I am just a volunteer who comes here at these crazy hours to help the players with their issues.  I do not appreciate you writing what you just wrote. 
  • patrisha
    Haha now that’s funny. In my first comment I was merely venting while you called it complaining and went on and on about how I passed the level and on and on. You seemed offended that I ended up passing it after I complained bout the level. Isn’t that the point of the game? You had something to say about my comment but not the comment before me. You volunteering is your choice to “help other players” but doesn’t give you the right to single people out and throw daggers at people you decide to when you’re on at crazy hours in a discussion forum. My comment and the comment before mine was exactly why discussion pages were created. There’s Always an ignore option. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @patrisha thanks for posting. 
    Just scrolling through and I saw this. I think you misunderstood @Elsa with what she said. The trouble is with text is you don't hear a voice tone, but the fact she put a smile was a good thing. She was encouraging you to come back and post when you cannot pass a level as that seemed to be murphy's law that when you complain (or vent depending on how you explain) you pass. You're not the only one as she was stating and I know I have found the same thing when I have done it. But just for your information, if you deliberately vent in the hope it will make you pass, it doesn't work. I tried many times :( She wasn't offended at all and I wouldn't have read it in that tone even if I didn't know her. Not only that, you seem to be taking it personally and she only replied to you. We have house rules on how everyone behaves, that includes all posters. We are all well aware of them and are careful how we talk to people but cannot help if people take it the wrong way. Her comment about crazy hours meant that it was just a co-incidence that things appeared we have nothing to do with the game programming etc. 
    By all means come back and post again we like nice friendly conversations :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?