I won Denize's Star Dust 1/2/19 and didn't get any of the first place prizes. Pressed "claim" and th

maxplaylaxmaxplaylax Posts: 9
I won Denize's Star Dust 1/2/19 with 910 points and didn't get any of the first place prizes. Pressed "claim" and then they never showed up. Including the 6 hours unlimited play...
Prev1

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,460 Superstar
    Hi @maxplaylax, what position were you in when the challenge ended?  It sounds like you were in the top 3 because you said that you pressed on the "claim" reward and got nothing??  I will forward your message to the Community Manager but they are 6 hours ahead of where I live so she might not be able to get back to you until next Monday.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Join us in..............................

• maxplaylaxmaxplaylax Posts: 9
    I was in first place.
    Ok I sent her your message but she won't see it until Monday.  Next time, please try to take print screens as proof that you won.

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

I am Betty...
    Great!  You were able to upload the print screen.  I already sent her a message so she should see this message when she checks out her messages on Monday.

I still haven't received any response and never got my 6 hour play or my other prizes. It matters to me because I had decided to really go for it and used a ton of my inventory stash to win the contest. Only to get nothing...
    Hi @maxplaylax, I am going to tag @Cezdiamond who is the Community Manager.  Hopefully she will get this message on Monday and be able to offer further help.

This is the FOURTH TIME I have messaged you about this! I STILL haven't gotten my 6 hours of free play or my other prizes for being in first place in Denize's Star Dust on 1/2/19! I included a screen shot... see above. All I get is a message that you will pass it on. Please resolve this.
    Hi @maxplaylax, you won't be getting your 6 hours of free lives days later.  The clock starts ticking immediately.  There is no reimbursement for not getting your hours of free lives.  Yes and all that I can do is pass it along.  Unfortunately, the Community Manager is not available to respond to you so I will tag @QueenMia to see if she can help you.  Please keep in mind that it is now evening there in Spain so she won't see your message until tomorrow.

I actually didn't try to get my 6 hours days, or even minutes, later. I opened the chest right away and it showed I won 6 hours of free lives and there was a fan of other prizes. (Lollipop, hand, etc.).  I hit the "claim" button but then none of it was activated. I didn't receive anything.  I have won the contest before and received my free lives and prizes with no problem. But not from the contest on 1/2/19.
    What I can do for you is to tag QueenMia, a Community Manager, to come here to read your message.  I know that they usually want a print screen as proof but maybe she can offer you some help.

There is a print screen if you scroll about eight messages up.
    You are right and I am wrong!  I should have scrolled all the way up before responding back to you.  Let's wait until you hear from @QueenMia

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,982 Community Manager
    Hi there @maxplaylax and thanks for flagging this @Elsa!

@maxplaylax, I am deeply sorry that you've had to wait so long before getting any responses from us. I will credit Gold bars on your account as compensation for the missing prize - Well done on winning by the way!

However, I was unable to find your account so I will need you to provide your game ID please - Check here how to find it if you need help. 

Thanks a lot! And again, sorry for the late response. 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Caption Nutcracker's picture and win 50 Gold bars - Here
    Candy Friends - Beat my score and win Free boosters of your choice - Here
    Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 50 Gold bars - Here

Thank you so much! My ID is 4934212127 and my player name is Betty. I look forward to seeing my prizes and free play in my inventory! YAYAYAYYYYAAAAA!