Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Gregg said: Hi @Elsa, No problem. The main reason I do it is to be able to play something while I wait for developers to create more new levels. However, sometimes, I'm just determined to get three stars on a certain levels, like 4801! I've not spent any money on Candy Crush Sega. I just play with the freebies that are given out.
Android
https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
Gregg said: Hi Elsa, You posted reply to my original post entitled, 'Why Am I Getting "Video Not Available" Error Message When Playing Most Bonus Videos? ", but you never replied again, even after posting a new thread Nov. 2018 entitled, "Still Video Not Available Candy Crush..." in which three people responded to this post indicating they are encountering similar issues. I've tried numerous times since, and sometimes the video does play, but a lot of times I still get the "Video Not Available" Error Message. Someone else had inquired on my original post also as they are experiencing the same issue. In addition, there's like 3 or so other inquiries about this. One asking, "Why wont the booster videos play on my android tablet?" Another asks, "Why are the 'videos unavailable' that provide boosters for the game..??" And still another asks, "Does anyone else keep getting the message video not available". I posted this new thread hoping that a resolution can be found for this problem. Your assistance in finding a resolution is greatly appreciated. Thanks again, Gregg