Ongoing Issue: "Video Not Available Candy Crush"

GreggGregg Posts: 33 ✭✭
Hi Elsa, You posted reply to my original post entitled, 'Why Am I Getting "Video Not Available" Error Message When Playing Most Bonus Videos? ", but you never replied again, even after posting a new thread Nov.  2018 entitled,  "Still Video Not Available Candy Crush..." in which three people responded to this post indicating they are encountering similar issues. I've tried numerous times since, and sometimes the video does play, but a lot of times I still get the "Video Not Available" Error Message. Someone else had inquired on my original post also as they are experiencing the same issue.  In addition, there's like 3 or so other inquiries about this. One asking, "Why wont the booster videos play on my android tablet?" Another asks, "Why are the 'videos unavailable' that provide boosters for the game..??" And still another asks, "Does anyone else keep getting the message video not available". I posted this new thread hoping that a resolution can be found for this problem.  Your assistance in finding a resolution is greatly appreciated. Thanks again, Gregg
Prev1

Answers

• pinkchamperspinkchampers Posts: 11
    I keep posting about this too. someone said they were going to get the games team to look into it but nothing since and I can’t seem to find the thread anymore. I’ve been having the issue since October and it’s very frustrating! 
  • GreggGregg Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Hi Pinkchampers, Same here with tissues issue. I've posted three threads on this, but still no resolution. Hopefully the game team is actually working this. If you do find the thread, I'd be interested in seeing it. I hope Elsa sees this post and realizes it's not just me who has encountered this issue, but several others as well!  
  • rrudolphu2rrudolphu2 Posts: 8
    Same problem here too, in my Android phone.
    Hi Rrudolphu2, I'm still experiencing the same problem. I've made several posts and am awaiting an answer from Elsa or anyone who may have a resolution to this issue...but nothing yet.
    This is the other thread I saw. It was some time since she said she’d escalate it though https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/304342#Comment_304342 
    Hi Pinkchampers, thanks for sharing! I wish there was another way to contact Elsa to inquire about this, as I've not heard anything in regards to a solution toward revolving this issue.  
  • NickstmoritzNickstmoritz Posts: 2
    Hi all, this happens to me now. I'm on level 2705 and this started happening about 10 levels ago. I watch the video advert to get a level booster, then at the end, when you should collect the boost, I get the banner "video not available" and no booster :angry: . For information i have a samsung J7 prime android. 
    edited January 17
    Hi @Nickstmoritz, I also have a J7 (Pro) where I'm still experiencing same issue. @Elsa has posted that this is being addressed...see post entitled,  "“Watch Ads” aren’t working in my iPhone X anymore" Gregg
  • NickstmoritzNickstmoritz Posts: 2
    Thanks Gregg  =)
  • rrudolphu2rrudolphu2 Posts: 8
    edited January 17
    Hi guys, I also have a Samsumg J7 Pro BUT the issue seems to have gone (at least for now). Booster videos have been  playing correctly during the last 30 hours..
    Hope it keeps working fine.

Bye !
    Hi Everyone, I too have a backup J7 Prime and videos had always played fine. I also have a Samsung Tablet (Galaxy Note 8.0) where the videos play fine. Just they're not always playing on my J7 Pro, so something is going on. Not sure if its a setting or an issue within the game(s) itself. Hopefully we'll get an update on this soon. Gregg
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 12,950 Superstar
    Hi @Gregg, I hope that you don't think that I have been ignoring your messages because I haven't at all.  There are quite a few messages on this subject now and our Community Manager @Cezdiamond has notified the studio about this problem.  It might not be at the top of their priority list to fix.  I also had a problem with the videos a couple of days ago when the video did play and then froze at the end so I never got the reward.  I know that the studio is working on quite a few glitches at the moment so I have to ask all of you to please, please be patient.  When they have a fix one of you will let us know or @Cezdiamond will respond letting us know that it's fixed.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

******** Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  For this reason, it is suggested that you do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.***********

Hi @Elsa (& everyone else). Elsa,  I totally understand that you surely have various other issues all going on at the same time. In fact, today all the videos played in Candy Crush Sega with "no" "Video Not Available" error message on my Samsung J7 Pro...the one I had been experiencing this issue since around October 2018. BTW: I did still encounter a video that normally does not play and still is an issue... Video is entitled: "Keto Cookbook", but still gives the booster  So now I'm curious if it's been fixed for others or if an update was done to my phone that fixed it. If it starts acting up again,  I'll be sure to provide another. update. Gregg
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 12,950 Superstar
    Hi @Gregg, maybe it was fixed!  There was an update yesterday for Facebook and there have been many glitches.  Did you get that update and install it?  If so, maybe that's why the videos are working now.  Just a guess because I don't know where the glitches come from or if and when they are fixed.  Please be sure to let me know if it starts happening to you again.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

******** Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  For this reason, it is suggested that you do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.***********

I ran the Facebook update but it didn’t fix it for me. 
Prev1