Level 511 issues

sjshapirosjshapiro Posts: 5
edited January 11 in Support
@Elsa ;
like many others I’m experiencing having only 12 moves when the level starts and also not having the color bomb on the board when the level starts. Is this issue going to be addressed? Despite multiple tries I can’t beat this level in that small amount of moves, if this isn’t going to be fixed I’ll have to be done with the game, which I don’t want to do. 

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,488 Superstar
    Hi @sjshapiro, thank you for posting here in the community.  I tagged @Cezdiamond (Community Manager) in one of the messages yesterday and then sent her a list of about 6 messages that were reporting the same thing with this level.  She elevated it to the studio.  With this many complaints the studio usually goes in and "tweaks" the level.  Thanks for letting us know. 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Join us in..............................