Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Cezdiamond said: Hi everyone! Welcome to our sweet community! @tucking_fypo I am so sorry that you lost your boosters @firebombmarkus is right that you will lose them if you reinstall the game as they are saved to your device. If you can give me your game ID (numeric code) I will add a few sweet treats as a gesture of goodwill :-) At the moment the buddy challenge is random so this is not possible, however you are not the first person to ask so I will pass on this feedback!