Connected accounts

braskobrasko Posts: 15 ✭✭
Nothing so far doesen't solved my problem. When I log in through facebook everything it's OK.But when I log in through King account it happened this. Pictures 1 and 2 show how it look when I log in with my account. Pictures 3 and 4 show how it look when my cousin log in. As anyone can see there is two different accounts (e-mails) same nickname and same level in the game. My cousin before this thing is happened was at level 3357 and I was at 3923. Well I'm still there cause I wait to solve this sort of problem. Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 19,017 Superstar
    Hi @brasko, I am going to ask you to please do something for me.  When you open each of the Kingdom accounts, look at the King icon at the top and double click on it.  I want to find out if they are showing 2 different user ID #s.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• braskobrasko Posts: 15 ✭✭
    ID numbers are identical. 5243494669
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,017 Superstar
    OMG!  Wow @brasko you really have found a good glitch!  We can get you out of that though.  I think the best solution might be for one of you to create a brand new Kingdom account.  We can get your progress back, no problem!  I am going to tag @Cezdiamond who is the Community Manager for this game.  While we wait for her to read this message, please set up a new account for one of you so that she can go into that account and move the progress over.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,522 Community Manager
    Thanks @Elsa ;

Yes if you create an account I can move the levels over, no problem :-) 

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

Well I create an new account. It's [email protected] She was on level 3357. I am on level 3923 and I prefer if I can still use my account [email protected]
    It is working. I log in into this new account and it's right level.. 3357. About my level I can play as usual. I log in into king and there I restore my nickname and picture. I guess that connected account are still be connected and I think that only way to disconnect them is to delete one of them. In this case [email protected]