Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Pummy_Raj said: Hello again @meeganjane,Hope you are having a great weekend Try the troubleshooters in this link and see if they help to solve the issue... https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234689/play-your-favorite-king-games-in-windows-10Please post back the result Have a nice day / evening!Thank you @Pummy_Raj - unfortunately this does not help me. I am playing Candy Crush Saga by firstly opening Facebook www.facebook.com on my Edge browser and then clicking on Candy Crush Saga on the side bar of Facebook. The game loads and opens but the game screen just keeps flashing from black screen to game screen but it is not possible to play at all. Just out of intereste, I opened another King game (AlphaBetty, I think) and the same thing happens - flashing game screen. I do not have this trouble in Chrome or Firefox, only in Edge. Thanks, meeganjane