💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• prophetic
    prophetic Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Kindly activatr  build a bot for replayed levels or kindly change it to old ones.The game is becoming frustrating
  • P2tt
    P2tt Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    once again i had full arsenal of pregame boosters, i won the game and all of the boosters disappeared.   this is utter bs in addition totally changing strategy by eliminating boosters for prior games
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    Hey Candy Crush Crew!
     Why don't you at least tell us how this wonderful new upgrade and format that you have currently works please!?  
    You know, how long do the boosters last?
     This is where we were told to come with new ideas and or problems with the game when we emailed you directly from the app itself. 
     How about shooting us some guidelines, a rulebook, how the game works,  or even tell us that you're not going to tell us. 
     This is just stupid 
     If anyone is paying attention to these posts please respond!!!😠
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    Unfortunately this is about this 4th attempt at upvotes started for players since mid-January and nothing has been done still. Greed. Pure greed. So sad to see all of us lovers of the game have to continue to beg for a feature we all had access to for so long and without warning, ripped right from under us, but of course they changed the prices of not only the piggy bank from 60 down to 30, but in game $1.99 used to get you 15 coins and now gets you 10....flippin ridiculousness!!!
  • KKAY41
    KKAY41 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    prophetic said:
    Kindly activatr  build a bot for replayed levels or kindly change it to old ones.The game is becoming frustrating

• prophetic
    prophetic Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This candy crush game is slowly becoming the waste game ever.I have started to lose interest
  • Lee_White-2
    Lee_White-2 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    As if the Build-a-bot wasn’t already the most frustrating addition to the game but after beating a number of (new) levels, I get a message saying I’m at maximum booster efficiency when there are clearly at least 2 levels above where I’m at! This is the second time this has happened. I’ve emailed King but, you know, you can’t expect miracles.
  • annmarie00
    annmarie00 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Please take build a bot away. I have played cc for 4 years and am now thinking of removing the game from my phone. It's not fun anymore. I am on a really high level near 4000 but the new bot feature is awful.

• TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options
    Please bring back build a bot for people who play during the week waiting on new levels or I quit!
  • Gastón_Cenci
    Gastón_Cenci Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Lee_White-2   just said that you won't get More booster than those, if you see the picture there are the same 5 for all levels above. And if you lose, the robot is not going to be complete until you win again. That's not the problem here
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?